What a crazy day we had today! Lots of visitors, I had a class to teach in the evening and the Hubby is gone out for dinner. I’m finally sitting down so it’s about time to get this week’s Veggie Wednesday dish out…
This is another one of those that are really easy to make (seriously though, I don’t think I know any that are difficult to make!), it’s quick, it’s tasty, and best of all, you can use pretty much what ever you have in the fridge!
What to put in:
- 1 medium onion
- Half a courgette
- 1 big carrot
- 5-6 mushrooms
- A tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto
- 500g Gnocchi
How to cook it
- Chop and dice your veggies and fry them in a pan for approx. 5 mins (until softened).
- While the veggies are cooking, spread some olive oil or butter on an oven dish and place the gnocchi in the dish.
- Once the veggies are softened, add in the sun-dried tomato pesto and chopped tomatoes. Let it bubble away for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the gnocchi and mix.
- Pop the dish in a preheated (180 degrees) oven for 25-30 minutes.