This pizza is another one of those that you can easily modify to suit your own taste. Swap the veggies to whatever you like, you could add chicken if you didn’t fancy a veggie version, and use pretty much any fillings you desire! It’s a modified version of a recipe I found on Healthy Food Guide magazine. This is very quick to put together and the kiddies loved it! It’s very tasty cold as well so would work perfectly as a lunchbox filler!
What you need:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Tomato Passata
- Grated Mozzarella
- Wholemeal Wraps to be used as the pizza base
How to put it together:
- Preheat the oven to 160 celsius (fan) and line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Slice the veggies into thin slices and chargrill them for about 5mins or until tender.
- Put the wraps on the baking tray, spread passata over them. Sprinkle over some mozzarella. Top with the chargrilled veggies, sliced cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15mins until the bases are crisp.